1:1 COACHING – freeing you to think beyond the barriers
Imagine having the luxury of time to think in a safe environment where you don’t have to get the right answer first time all the time but can think creatively without fear of interruption or someone crashing into your thinking . . . just one thing though! It’s more of a necessity rather than a luxury in today’s volatile, uncertain, complex and ambiguous world.
If you’d like to have a chat about a one-off or a series of coaching sessions tailored to your needs, please get in touch.
“culture eats strategy for breakfast” Peter Drucker
If we’re not working together to make the necessary changes, it’s not going to work. At Marjory Mair Associates we believe working collaboratively with clients is the only way to create real and sustainable change in order to:
- diagnose and understand the challenges and complexity
- unlock and co-create solutions and transformational processes
- implement and/or facilitate the changes
- evaluate the impact and benefits
Creating enabling environments in the volatile, uncertain, complex and ambiguous world, externally and internally means addressing:
- strategy & planning including identifying the values that drive us
- structures that enable our values
- systems that support us to live our values
- skills that equip us to live our values
- the way we hold and run meetings
- challenging and reinventing our culture
TEAM COACHING – enabling your team to have good conflict
Imagine a team where conflict is well managed . . . team building, team facilitation, team development . . . what’s the difference and does it matter anyway? Bringing the team together is a big investment so not getting a significant return is not an option in our competitive market places.
If you’ve had enough of all the niggles and tensions in your team and just want to sort some things out, please get in touch.
- keep on singing off the same song sheet
How often do you sit in your exec meeting, have great conversation, make tough decisions and agree clear actions . . . and back in functional teams it seems like they never happened? Sales are making sales decisions, ops are making ops decisions, finance are making finance decisions and you wonder why you bother having Exec Meetings?
Imagine an Exec Team that constantly works for the good of the whole organisation even back in their functions and if you’re saying, “yes please, I’d love that”, please get in touch.